|Image by www.birchbox.com|
Childbirth, aging, overweight, as well as the operation can lower pelvic muscle strength and function.
Kegel gymnastics or calisthenics is also known as pelvic exercise ototunder useful to improve this condition.
Kegel gymnastics is a movement aim to tighten the pelvic muscles down.
Furthermore, this rewarding activity tighten the muscles under the uterus, bladder, and bowel.
There are management of urine to an intimate relationship
In General, the benefits of Kegel gymnastics can be specified as follows:
• Helps maintain muscle control for urinating.
• In men, Kegel exercisers are also useful boost sexual performance. Moreover, tighten the lower pelvis during sexual intercourse can help manage the erection or delay ejaculation.
• For pregnant women, Kegel gymnastics beneficial to smoothen the process of childbirth.
Generally, having strong and elastic pelvic muscles is beneficial pave the way and prevent ephisiotomy.
Hence, to get maximum results, Kegel exercises can be done during pregnancy or after childbirth.
Gymnastics is very useful especially for those of you who are having problems like this:
• Do not intentionally removing the urine when coughing, laughing, or sneezing.
However, this exercise is not enough to handle the conditions that had been very severe.
• Weakening of the muscles that control bowel movements.
• Pelvic Muscles are weakened and widens the post-war labor which led the descent of the womb.
Kegel exercise can prevent from this to be happening during pregnancy.
|Image by www.recuperarte.es|
Hence, here are some ways to perform Kegel Exercises
Kegel exercisers don't need difficult instructions or stages. Nor, it needs spacious room or place and certain clothing.
For beginners, you can do Kegel exercises while lying down with the following stages:
• Identify the section called pelvic muscles down.
However, the trick is to try to stop the discharge of urine when you pee.
The muscles holding urine that's called pelvic muscles under you.
Identically, in men, if you tighten the pelvis while the urinating, the bottom of your penis will move towards the belly and testicles are going up.
• Empty the bladder and take the position of lay on the flat surface.
Tighten the pelvic muscles under you, and hold up to 5 seconds, then release.
Repeat this activity for about 4-5 times.
Then increase the duration of 5 to 10 seconds.
• When tightening the pelvic muscles, try to avoid tightening your stomach muscles, thighs, and buttocks, as well as keep breathing freely.
Repeat this movement three times a day with a repetition at least as much as 3x10 times.
However, avoid doing this movement to withhold urination for pelvic muscles can weaken and thus at risk of severe urinary tract infections.
To get maximum results, you should do these gestures every day.
Even more, you don't need a special time and space to do so. You can even do Kegel exercises while you are typing, reading, or sitting on the waiting room. Only, after your pelvic muscles is a bit toned, you can try to proceed to do Kegel exercises while standing or walking.
For some pleasures, you can always use the Kegel ball.
To gain the maximum benefits of the Kegel exercises, here are things you should pay attention to;
• Bear in mind that you must have a strong motivation to achieve the benefits of Kegel gymnastics.
Hence, you are willing to do it regularly.
• Do Kegel exercises at the same time each day, such as while brushing my teeth, watching the evening news on TV, or sitting typing in the morning.
• Pay attention to the developments that you feel.
|Image by insidefitnessmag.com|
However, like all sporting activities, the benefits of Kegel can not be felt immediately.
If you regularly practice this activity three times a day, generally, the benefits can be felt around 4-6 weeks later.
Otherwise, you can check out the movement that you have been done.
There could be could be something wrong in your muscle movement or training.
However, if you still not feeling any difference within 3-4 weeks or so, then, it is time to do consults to your own health primary care.